Monday, January 14, 2008

Sex for Christan's - Revisited.

Sex Techniques for Christian Married Couples -

Sex was created by God to be an exciting, intense and frequent part of every Christian marriage.

But, for many Christian Couples, this is far from their reality.

I know... Until I was almost forty years old, that was not my reality.

In fact, my wife had never had an orgasm during intercourse.

Although, she was always "willing" to participate, I couldn't shake the feeling that she was only doing it for me - she was not truly that interested in sex.

This caused me no end of frustration, disappointment and lack of self esteem. When you are a husband, it really hurts when you feel that you can't sexually satisfy your wife...you feel like less than a man! No matter how many times she said, "it's okay," it didn't matter. I knew that it wasn't. I sometimes worried that, ultimately, she might leave me for another man. So, after almost thirteen years of marriage, I finally decided to do something about my frustration.

If you are looking to experience sex as the exciting, fulfilling and marriage-building experience that God intended it to be, you might try something and do what the God wants you to do. I found these three ebooks are very helpful:

(1) No More Sex Desperation

(2) >Sex Satisfaction For The Christian Wife.

(3) >Save Your Christian Marriage.

0 comments: